Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Changes

Hello friends!

It is exciting times for The Rescue Ministries!  As you may have noticed things change on this blog quite often, mostly in the "Current Needs" section.  This is because everyday people like you are filling some needs, then we tackle new areas which need to be addressed.

Most recently our brothers and sisters at Shady Grove UMC donated Purpose Driven Life materials for a Bible study that Wesley Home will begin soon.  We have the opportunity to take these supplies with us in a few days and hand deliver them to the children in the home.

I am saying it so often lately but WE HAVE A BIG GOD WITH UNLIMITED RESOURCES!

I believe this with my whole heart, He proves himself to me over and over.  Almost as if to say, I am the Lord, your God.  We serve an astonishing God, friends!

Isaiah 41:13
For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.


So take a look at our current needs...where can you help serve the orphaned and abandoned children in the Philippines?  Where will you trust God and give of your own resources?

Thankful, Sheryl






No comments: