Monday, June 27, 2011

Dresses!

All the dresses have arrived, been sorted by size and are ready to be packed into the bags of our mission team members. 

My original goal was to double the 107 dresses sent Fall 2010.  I at first thought it may be tough to get to 214 dresses, but I should never have doubted.

The final total.....drum roll please....

375

That's right, 375 little girls will have a brand new dress of their very own! 

375 little girls will feel special and that someone cares about them. 

We have the opportunity to show Jesus' love to 375 girls of all sizes.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this round of Project Pillowcase.  It definitely will continue.  I'm thrilled and inspired that some of you also came up with options for the boys.  I will do my best to get tutorials ready and have more information available for you.  I'm grateful that so many are interested in keeping it growing!  I will post as many pictures as possible during and after our mission trip. 

Only 9 days until the July 2011 Mission begins!

So very thankful, Sheryl

No comments: