Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wesley Home updates

Hello Friends!  I'm sorry about the lack of blogging lately.  The beginning of school is always so hectic for everyone and I'm no exception!  But here's good news....I have updates!

During this week Wesley Home is growing again.  We will be taking in 2 more girls - Sharon, age 11 and Dbehlinda, age 13.  We are ecstatic to continue seeing God working at Wesley. 

If you are interested in providing a "Welcome Package" for either of these girls you can do so by making a one-time donation of $50.  The package includes a school uniform, blanket, towel and necessary hygiene items. 

DONATE HERE

Also, I would like to thank everyone for your prayers during the academic exams for this school quarter.  All of the children passed their tests and are receiving good grades.  I am so thankful for the gentle persistence of Flor, the director and of the guidance of the older house-siblings.

Thankful, Sheryl

No comments: