Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Project Pillowcase 2012

It is time again for Project Pillowcase!

The original April 2012 trip has been moved to July 2012.  This gives us more time to prepare and pray.  Thanks to those who have so graciously joined me in the past.  I hope you will join me again and continue spreading the word to your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers about this project.

Project Pillowcase is changing a little.  While we (The Rescue Ministries and Offer Them Christ) are still solely focused on the children in the dumpsites and streets of Cebu, Philippines God is broadening the borders of Project Pillowcase!  Some of our dresses during this round will be going to Nicaragua and Guatemala!

Giving a dress in Jesus' name, July 2011

I am excited and aprehensive at the same time!  While I want to share with others our overflow of dresses I also don't want anyone to lose sight of my precious ones in the Philippines.  But HOW can we turn down the opportunity to spread God's love??  We CAN'T!

I know that God is the God of ALL THINGS and He's GOT THIS!


Jabez prayed for God to expand his territory.  And the Word says, "God granted his request."  When we pray that God will let us reach people, He gives us avenues, opportunities and resources that we don't even have the capacity of which to dream.  It is up to us to take advantage of the open doors and walk through.  God has blessed this Project with people wanting to be involved and we are going to spread the Good News as far as we can!

Please check back often for updates.

Thankful, Sheryl
1 Chronicles 4:10
Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.” And God granted his request.

No comments: