Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stumped.....

I am.


What words do I have to inspire you? 

I don't.

What eloquent devotion or wisdom do I have to impart?

Uhhh, no.

I just want to share.  Just be real with you. 

Friends, our days are filled to brimming with burdens and chaos and complaining and disobedience and busyness and harsh words and good intentions left undone and hate.  Knowing it takes 10 positives to undo 1 negative, it is concerning that we have such a negative world!  Think of what we are teaching the children in our homes and lives....What could we do to show our God's love for this world?  What could you do in your own little mapdot to shine for Jesus?  Smile, compliment kindness, notice beauty, recognize hard work, give, serve, love, be forgiving, be thankful, be patient....It takes so little time to be positive, be intentional about being so. 

That's what I'm thinking about today.....Unless God's hand is on my upcoming trip to the Philippines, I won't be able to go.  But fortunately over the past year I have grown and am trusting God with His plan for my summer and beyond.  If not the Philippines, then it will be Jefferson City.  I'm ok with that.  Just praying for guidance and a clear path to where I will serve this summer.  Maybe in my own home, I know I could be better at being a servant there!

Extremely thankful, Sheryl

No comments: