Friday, August 20, 2010

Hope

Hope is what is on my mind today, the words of a song came to mind....

Hold Fast
To everyone who's hurting
To those who've had enough
To all the undeserving
That should cover all of us
Please do not let go
I promise there is hope

Hold fast
Help is on the way
Hold fast
He's come to save the day
What I've learned in my life
One thing greater than my strife
Is His grasp
So hold fast


Psalm 33:20-21
We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield.
In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name.

When we have nothing left, we still have hope in Christ Jesus, our Lord and Saviour.

Thankful, Sheryl

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This was encouraging me today. I've almost given up hope on the Army and any chance of a normal life. It's like everyone is against us. But God isn't. Thanks for your heartfelt words.