Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just today....

I hope my notes yesterday on darkness weren't offensive.  Just keeping it real.  I am super aware of how much I have to be thankful for....my situation could be hopeless and horrible.  It is not by any stretch of the imagination.  I just feel down-heartened and confused.  I hope that is what came across to you.  

We are never promised another minute, day or year.....so I am taking one day, one step at a time to get back to the warm sunshiney place I so want to be in.


Today I am dwelling on this....

Micah 6:6-8 (New International Version)

6 With what shall I come before the LORD and bow down before the exalted God?
Shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves a year old?


7 Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, with ten thousand rivers of oil?
Shall I offer my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?


8 He has showed you, O man, what is good.  And what does the LORD require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

No comments: