Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tomorrow became a week....

I apologize for letting time get away from me.  Just as all of yours are I'm sure....life is crazy.
Below are several pictures of different scenarios of "The Dumpsite".  Umapad is the name of the community we refer to as "The Dumpsite".  I will do my best to describe them.

Waiting in line, hoping for a dress

Handing out supplies  is always an adventure and treasured time on the missions.  They are eager to receive any items we are willing to give.  Vitamins, school supplies, backpacks, clothing, shoes, etc.  The following pictures are of the distribution of the pillowcase dresses.


Pure excitement!

 







 
 
visiting high school for Bible distribution and salvation message



10 yr old girl, caring for her dying mother and three siblings and managing the home; the father has left the home
Please pray for this family, by now the mother is most likely deceased.  She was very ill during the visit.  Wesley Home staff and The Rescue Ministries is trying to get permission from the father to help the four children. 


**Blogger is not being my friend right now.  I will do my best to get more pics on this weekend.

Thankful, Sheryl

No comments: