Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Courage

This month the kids at church are focusing on the word Courage....what it means, what type of person has courage, etc.  The memory verse is Psalm 56:3.

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.

David and Goliath by Keith Newton provided courtesy of Christ-Centered Art.


 The dark is scary for children.  But even as an adult I am scared when I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. 


When big decisions come, do we put our trust in God?  Do we take that step of faith when we don't know where we are going?  Maybe sometimes.  But what about when we don't know how our bills will get paid, what about when our child is deathly ill, what about when _________?

What an awesome reminder that we ALL need courage!  And we ALL need to put our trust in Him when we are afraid.

Thankful, Sheryl 

No comments: