Thursday, March 10, 2011

Project Pillowcase

Hi friends!  Just an update for my Project Pillowcase sewing people.  Our trip was moved from June to July which means - WE HAVE AN EXTRA MONTH OF SEWING!  SWEET! 

So many naked children, so little time!

As most of you know I began sewing less than one year ago.  Honestly I have tried very few things besides pillowcase dresses.  But I am soaking up all of the invaluable information found online.  I have been finding tons of tutorials and was excited when I found this one so I wanted to share.

http://www.momtastic.com/home-and-living/features/128314-diy-st-pattys-bandana-dress

Check it out for a new idea.  Cute AND inexpensive, my favorite combo.

I like this quote from Mother Teresa....
"If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one."

So I say, if you can't make a hundred dresses, then make just one.

Thankful, Sheryl

2 comments:

Kelsey Pope said...

Excited to tell you I got four more pillowcases yesterday so I'm back to sewing. :) And I love the bandana dress idea!

Sheryl said...

Kelsey, I'm thrilled that you are joining me/us again!