Thursday, April 7, 2011

letting go of our lives

God wants the best for us.... and since He can see the future and already knows how things will turn out why do we worry?  We are human, we are planners, we are sinners, we are distrusting.  Why can't we just let go of our lives?

1 Corinthians 1:25

For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.


As I am in the midst of a tough decision that effects EVERY part of my life, I am reflecting on past decisions.  Looking at how circumstances turned out.  Maybe they weren't perfect from the get go...but everything turned out just fine. 

God doesn't promise perfection to come to our lives, but He gives us these bridges to cross so that we can grow.  So that we learn to trust Him more.  So that we depend only on Him because we are too weak on our own.  Incredibly weak!

2 Corinthians 12:10
That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

I hope that if you are making hard decisions today that you will have peace. 

Thankful, Sheryl

No comments: