Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Approval

The Rescue Ministries has just received approval of our non-profit status from the IRS!  This is a wonderful blessing to our ministry as it will possibly open new doors.

Isn't it amazing that in our world we need approval for nearly everything?  We fill out applications to drive, to get insurance, to go on mission trips, o give people our own money, even to visit people in jail.  Our society is so bound by approvals. 

I am thankful that I don't need anyone's approval to be a Christian!  God already knows I am a wretched sinner and He knows all the darkness in my past -- He accepts me anyway, just as I am, just where I am.  We have an amazing Saviour.  I hope we will be less judging of others and more forgiving, just as we have been forgiven by the one true and living God.

Thankful, Sheryl

No comments: