Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Project Pillowcase Update

So many people have chosen to be involved in Project Pillowcase!  Thanks to everyone who is willing to help!  I believe we can't have too many things to use to clothe naked children!  Just think of how you feel when you get a new set of clothes that you love!  Some of these children have NEVER been clothed!

In an effort to be a bit more informative I am including a helpful link in this post.  Please remember to sew as you please, all I ask is that the clothing is modest and light weight.

A helpful tutorial:
Pillowcase Dress Instructions

Thanks to Toni Jill for inspiring me to do this project, for ladies across the country - Amy, Tanya and Meredith and for the special someone that I adore!  Happiness is contagious!

Thankful, Sheryl

**Deadline is September 1**

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I saved the link to the directions in my favorites tab. I can't wait to try the dresses out!